New Year's Message & Year End Interview

December 31, 2008
Mississauga, Ontario

THANK YOU!

As we look ahead to 2009, it is appropriate to reflect on the numerous strengths and achievements of the past year.

This was an amazing year of personal growth for me. The new friendships formed and strengthening of others was heartwarming.

I am honoured and privileged to have friends who are strongly motivated by service above self, hard and compassion. We also have a shared sense of decency, fairness, respect and tolerance for others.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you once again for all the love and support. I know I have also personally failed and disappointed some of you this past year. I promise to strive to do better everyday in the coming year.

As we welcome a new year, I hope we all continue to care for ourselves, each other, our nation and the land in which we are so lucky to live.

I wish all of you and your families a happy and fulfilling New Year.

Please take a moment to read my year end interview THE FUTURE MAYOR with Sanga from Maincourse101.com presented by goodboy.

0 Comments | Comment Now: